Any artist employed to perform in Australia must have an official working VISA to legally work there. Luckily, Rush Productions are a fully registered official sponsor for the 420 Entertainment VISA with the Department of Immigration and we offer complete and professional VISA application services and support.

Artists are required by law to hold a current working VISA for the purposes of employment in Australia and the process of applying for a VISA can be a very time consuming and often confusing one. A registered company is required to sponsor the artist, an Entertainment Union representative must give consultation to the artist to ensure the terms of their employment meet Australian entertainment/performer standards, and much more.

In addition to being a registered VISA sponsor, Rush Productions like to take care of the whole VISA application process for you so that you don’t have to. The last thing we want is for you to worry about the mountains of paperwork involved with every application! We will handle obtaining all required artist details, sourcing all of the supporting documentation including passport details, travel health insurance documentation and more - taking care of the entire application process from start to finish. All you need to do is let your artist know their VISA is waiting for them at the airport.

Rush also offers fully catered Artist Liaison services meaning you and your artists can rest assured that their stay in Australia and at their events will be fun, friendly and professional. See our Artist Liaison page for more information.

For more information please do not hesitate to contact us.